· No alcohol or other intoxicants are allowed in the vehicle prior to the first Brewery visit. Passengers may drink beer purchased at the breweries on the bus, but no beer may be brought off the bus onto the other Brewery property.
· HVBBT representative/chauffeur and each individual Brewery reserves the right to refuse service to any passenger for any type of misconduct or inebriation either in the vehicle, in a public place, or on private property while on a HVBBT Public Beer Tour. In the event that a passenger(s) is refused service in the middle of the tour, a separate vehicle will be sent to return the passenger(s) to their pick up location at the passengers expense, which will be automatically charged to the passengers credit card on file.
· No smoking is allowed in the vehicle.
· The representative/chauffeur from HVBBT has the permission and right to inspect all packages accordingly. Following inspection, all packages can be placed by the chauffeur into a storage space in the vehicle.
· Passengers may not play music or in any way disturb the other passengers on the beer tour.
· Each passenger must provide a phone or cell-phone contact number in case of violation or emergency.
· Only those registered as passengers and paid in full in advance via credit card are allowed transportation in the vehicle.
· Any unusual spill, soiling or damage to the vehicle caused by the passenger will result in a $250 clean-up fee being charged directly to the responsible individuals credit card.
· HVBBT reserves the right to make any change necessary to the breweries, the order of the tour and vehicles scheduled for the tour. Note that scheduled pick up and drop off times may vary unavoidably depending upon road conditions or traffic.
· These terms and conditions are to the Agreement between the passenger, the credit card holder and/or the person ordering, each of whom is or may be named on the reservation form, (collectively Customer ), and Hudson Valley Beer & Belly Tour (HVBBT ). The Agreement, when executed and received by HVBBT, supersedes all other agreements or understanding, either verbal or in writing.
· Customer acknowledges that HVBBT may record any telephone call between them for purposes of quality assurance and verbal confirmation of all requests for services and consents to such recording.
· Customer represents to be at least 21 years of age and legally capable of entering into this contract under the Laws of the New York state.
· Payments: All reservations are to be paid for at the time of booking.
· Cancellations: All reservations become 100% non-refundable after 3pm the Friday prior to the tour. They may be turned into Gift Certificates for a future Tour.
· HVBBT will not be responsible for delays due to traffic conditions, accidents, or any other causes beyond its control.
· HVBBT shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever including, without limitation, attorneys fees and lost income or funds in any way due to, resulting from, or arising in connection with the service provided; including its contract and any contract assessed through our office, use of that agreement, and/or display or performance of any agreement, regardless of any negligence by any party.